By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Another week in books! With March winding down we took this week to really dig into the idea of innovation and the connection between innovation and community management. We’d love to hear your thoughts – chime in here.
We also have three free events coming up – our 5th anniversary party on 4/15, the latest community manager spotlight webinar on 3/26 and a Google Hangout focused on building engagement on 3/24! We’d love you to join us at one, or all of them!
We also have some great links to share this week – more community jobs, a look at how a community support model bested traditional methods, how to ace a community manager job interview and two free events next week!
- Free community manager spotlight webinar next Wednesday at 2pm
- Great example of a community support model beating out traditional support models
- Community manager jobs at Reputation.com and Jive
- Are you in the Boston area? Join us to celebrate our 5th anniversary on April 15th
- Sometimes community management takes a village – here’s how to ask for help
- How social networks and communities are upending our organizations
- How to ace a community manager job interview
- Looking to effectively “scale up” your engagement team to meet your organizations’s goals? Check out this Hangout
Have a great weekend! We’ll see you here next week with a new community manager profile and our latest community manager spotlight webinar!
Looking to take your career in community management to the next level? 92% of members agree that TheCR Network supports and advances their personal and professional goals. Learn how our research, access to peers and experts, targeted content and exclusive concierge service can help you achieve your goals.