- This event has passed.
The State of Community Management 2018 Webinar
May 23, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Community Roundtable and Higher Logic are excited to present this in-depth look at the State of Community Management 2018 report on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, at 1pm ET.
This year, we explored three key themes based on market trends:
1. Are communities acting as change agents in organizations?
2. Can community programs create transformational value?
3. How is the role of community management evolving?
We found remarkable results, but it’s the troubling disconnects that we uncovered that are limiting how impactful communities could be. Together, these trends capture what we see anecdotally in the community space: a lot of success, yet even more potential.
Join Rachel Happe and TheCR Research team for this one-hour webinar, where they will explore:
– what’s new for 2018
– key findings in this year’s research
– best practices for sharing insights with executives