We are pleased to start our fall programming off with a bang in September as Jeremiah Owyang joins us to talk both with TheCR Network members and our greater community on his recent research into The Collaborative Economy, exploring what it means for organizations, their community managers and their bottom line.
- September 4th from 4-5pm eastern, 1-2p pacific – for members of TheCR Network & their friends
- September 19th from 2:30-3:30p eastern, 11:30a-12:30p pacific – open to the public – register here
From AirBnb, Etsy, TaskRabbit, to Lyft, the sharing economy is on the rise. Your customers are sharing products using social media tools –rather than buying them — and that’s a disruption to you.
Whether you’re a big company or small, nearly every vertical is being impacted by the sharing economy. So what do you do if customers don’t need corporations on an ongoing basis? Altimeter Group‘s latest research shares how corporations can not just stay relevant, but lead the charge in their own community. You will learn three ways corporations must shift their business (and marketing) to adopt to the collaborative economy and find out:
- What’s causing this sharing movement
- Which verticals are being impacted the most
- What are the driving forces –and opposing forces to sharing
- What companies and marketers must do now to overcome this disruption.
- Specifically, what roles communities, and advocates have to play.
We hope you’ll join us:
TheCR Network is a membership network that provides strategic, tactical and professional development programming for community and social business leaders. The network enables members to connect and form lasting relationships with experts and peers as well as get access to vetted content.