The SXSW panel picker is up with more goods stuff than ever – 2,219 panels proposed for the interactive portion alone. Oy. Not many people will have the patience to actually sift through all of those panels but we would appreciate your vote for the panel we proposed:
Building Social Strategies at Fortune 100 Companies
1. What has the path to becoming a social organization looked like for your company?
2. What is the end game for social media and community strategy at the Fortune 100?
3. What are the biggest challenges in getting started?
4. What are some of the legal issues that arise with transparency and how do you navigate those risks?
5. How to define metrics that support both your community and give the c-suite what they want?
6. What tools should I use to build an online community?
7. What is the C-Suite listening to?
8. How is the CMOs role evolving as a result of social media/community?
9. Who should own community/social media within your organization?
10. When is the right time to engage your customers in community?
Companies of all sizes are adopting social media and community, but large organizations have some unique challenges and opportunities. This panel will uncover best practices through stories told by social media leaders from Ford, Nationwide, IBM, Microsoft, SAP and Dell.
Vote Here and thank you.