In case you missed it we launched the State of Community Management 2016 (SOCM) survey this week!
Now in its 7th year, this research has helped tens of thousands of community management professionals evaluate their approaches, educate stakeholders, secure budget and prioritize resources – and we make it freely available to you. Download last year’s SOCM here.
Ready to take the survey?
As a thank you for every participants time their next coffee is on us or you can donate $5 to No Kid Hungry/Share Our Strength.
As a surprise to all participants we are giving away a weekly community prize
pack every Friday for the duration of the survey period (eight weeks!) This week’s prize is three of our favorite community books:
- Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives…by Nicholas A. Christakis and James H. Fowler
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
- Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World by Jane McGonigal
This week’s winner is Jeanne Carboni from SAP!
Not you? Don’t worry – you’ll be entered to win every Friday! Next week we’ll be giving away a “Community Survival Kit” including some of our favorite things that every community pro needs.
Don’t forget to share the survey with community friends and colleagues – the grand prize is $1 for every survey participant – help us give you the best prize possible and collect the most comprehensive community data in the world! Share the survey: http://the.cr/socm2016survey
Things We are Reading This Week
New Community and Social Media Jobs
Community Manager – Kcura – Chicago, IL
- Cloud Community Manager – Talent Table – San Francisco, CA
- Digital Community Strategist – ESRI – Redlands, CA
- Community Manager (HOB01UX) – Mercer – Hoboken, NJ
- Social Media and Community Manager – Clipcall – San Francisco, CA
- Lux Content and Community Manager – Lux– South San Francisco, CA
- Prin Acquisition Associate – HNIA – Quantech Services – Bedford, MA
- Marketing Manager, Social Media – Twitch – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Specialist – Turner Broadcasting – Entertainment and Media Industry – Atlanta, GA
- Social Media Manager – Seattle, WA – Consolidated Restaurants
Social Media Manager Red Bull Media – Entertainment and Media Industry – Santa Monica, CA
- Community Manager – Autodesk – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Advanstar Communications Inc. – Iselin, NJ
- Community Manager – inContact – Salt Lake City, UT
- Community Manager – NCsoft Corporation – San Mateo, CA
- Community Manager – Lenovo – Raleigh, NC
- Social Media Manager – THE CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION – Waltham, MA
- Social Media Marketing Manager – Nestle Nespresso – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager – The STAR Companies – Pompano Beach, FL
- Social Media Manager – Cornerstone – New York
- Social Media Associate, TechCrunch – AOL – San Francisco, CA
- ACE Program Community Manager – Talent Table – San Francisco, CA