Below is a list of community jobs we’ve collected over the past week, including a special opportunity to work with our team. As a community management fellow at TheCR, you will spend time learning both community management and building relationships with our clients, giving you a deep understanding of both the community manager role and the context in which community professionals work. Click here to learn more and apply!
- Community Management Fellow – The Community Roundtable – Remote Work Opportunity
- Community Manager – NRHI – Portland, ME
- Online Community Manager – InCrowd – Boston, MA
- Online Community Manager – iRoofing – Hallandale Beach, FL
- Online Marketing & Social Media Manager – Kiva – San Francisco, CA
- Manager Online Community Engagement – American Diabetes Association – Alexandria, VA
- Community Manager – DroneDeploy – San Francisco, CA
- Digital Content and Enterprise Communications and Community Manager – American Express – New York, NY
- Knowledge Management – Hello Innovation – Detroit, MI
- Knowledge Management Specialist, Child Welfare –
ICF International – Fairfax, VA
- Knowledge Management Analyst – General Motors – Detroit, MI
- Social Media Specialist/Community Manager – Mars, Incorporated – New York, NY
- Social Media Marketing Manager – Enlightened Little Souls, Inc. – Clearwater, FL
- Community Manager – Disruptor Beam – Framingham, MA
- Social Media Expert – Advanced SkinCare Medcenter – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – 2K Games – Novato, CA
- Social Media Community Manager – JeffreyM Consulting – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Community Strategist – Horizon Media, Inc. – New York, NY
- Content Marketing Strategist – Hayes Software Systems – Austin, TX
- Manager of Communications – Sephora – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – The University of Chicago, Campus, IL
- Digital Content Manager – FactSet – Boston, MA
- Social Media Manager – Northeastern University – Boston, MA
- SEM, Social Media Manager – Gartner – New York City, NY
- Community Manager – Ipsos – New York City, NY
- Online Community Manager – Kite Hill – San Francisco, CA
- Online Community Manager – NAVEX Global – Portland, OR
- Online Community Manager – Webroot – Broomfield County, CO
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Yogi Tea – Portland, OR
- Director of Engagement Marketing – Rue La La – Boston, MA
- Director, Social Media Strategy – Organic – NY, NY
- Director of Content Marketing – Care.com – Waltham, MA
Resources for Getting a Community Job
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!