Below is a list of community jobs we’ve collected over the past week, including a special opportunity to work with our team. As a community management fellow at TheCR, you will spend time learning both community management and building relationships with our clients, giving you a deep understanding of both the community manager role and the context in which community professionals work. Click here to learn more and apply!
- Community Management Fellow – The Community Roundtable – Remote Work Opportunity
- Senior Manager of Community – Nextdoor – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Nextdoor – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager of Support Operations – Nextdoor – San Francisco, CA
- Head of Neighborhood Management – Nextdoor – San Francisco, CA
- Content Marketing Manager (Virtual) –
Institute of Transformational Nutrition – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media & Online Community Manager –
GlobeIn – Menlo Park, CA
- Community Manager in Support – Tumblr – New York, NY
- Community Manager – Procore – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Community and Content Manager – American Intercontinental University – Schaumburg, IL
- Community Manager – Advanced Systems Group – Mountain View, CA
- Program Manager, Online Community – eXcell – Redmond, WA
- Social Media and Marketing Manager – Portfolio Hotels – Oak Brook, IL
- On-Line Community Manager – ABILITY Network – Minneapolis, MN
- WW Social Program Manager – Amazon Corporate – Seattle, WA
- GM/Director of Global Influencers – Amazon Web Services, Inc. – New York, NY
- Director, Global Social Media Communications – Ancestry – San Francisco, CA
- Manager of Knowledge Services – The Brattle Group, Inc. – Cambridge, MA
- Knowledge Base Coordinator – One Kings Lane/Bed Bath & Beyond – Layton, UT
- Knowledge Management Analyst – American Systems – Warner Robins, GA
- Online Community Manager – Webroot – Broomfield, CO
- Online Community Manager – NAVEX Global – Portland, OR
- Online Support and Community Manager – Velocity Resource Group – New York, NY
- Community Manager – National Fire Protection Association – Boston, MA
- Manager Knowledge Management – Direct Energy – Tulsa, OK
- Sr Manager Knowledge Management – BECU – Kent, WA
- Community Manager, HUBweek – The Boston Globe – Boston, MA
- Content Marketing Director – Revolution Prep – Santa Monica, CA
- Community and Social Media Manager – Hatchlings – Des Moines, IA
- Digital Content Producer – The E.W. Scripps Company – Milwaukee, WI
Resources for Getting a Community Job
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!