Below is a list of community jobs we’ve collected over the past week, including a special opportunity to work with our team. We are still accepting applications for our Community Management Fellow position, so if your new year’s resolution involves learning more about community management and the context in which community professionals work, then this is the opportunity for you. Learn more and apply here!
- Community Management Fellow – The Community Roundtable – Remote Work Opportunity
- Community Manager Customer Care – Sonos, Inc – Boston, MA
- Manager of Digital Engagement & Outreach – Fenway Health – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – Metia – Kirkland, WA
- Community Manager and Partnership Lead – Manylabs – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager – Movado Group Inc. – New York, NY
- Online Support and Community Manager – Verizon – Piscataway, NJ
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Manager – Indeed – Austin, TX
- Director of Community – DIAL (Digital Impact Alliance) – Washington, DC
- Director, Global Social Media Communications – Ancestry – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Lithium Technologies – Carlsbad, CA
- Digital Marketing Community Manager – Station Houston – Houston, TX
- Community Manager – LightWorkers Media – California
- Community Development Manager – Kabam – San Francisco, CA
- Technical Community Manager, GRID – NVIDIA – Santa Clara, CA
- Social Media Community Manager, Sport & Music Industry – Magnus Media LLC – Miami, FL
- Marketing Manager, Social Media and Employment Branding – Waste Management – Houston, TX
- Director, Corporate Communications – Forcepoint – Austin, TX
- ITSM (Knowledge Management) Analyst – J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc. – Plano, TX
- Knowledge Management Specialist III – Vencore – Laurel, MD
- Strategy Director, Employee Engagement – Siegel+Gale – New York, NY
- Social Community Strategist – Horizon Media, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
- Sr. Content Strategist – Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation – Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Engagement Strategist – GovDelivery – Washington, DC
- Digital & Social Media Manager – Stanford University – Stanford, CA
- Community Manager – 2K – Novato, CA
- Community Manager – Cylance Inc.- Irvine, CA
- Social Community Manager – iCrossing – New York, NY
- Social Community Manager – Clarins – New York, NY
- Social Media & Communications Manager – Work It Daily – Hampton, NH
Resources for Getting a Community Job
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!