We are ringing in our last work week of 2016 with another jam-packed list of community and social media jobs. And, we are still accepting applications for our Community Management Fellow position, so if your new year’s resolution involves learning more about community management and the context in which community professionals work, then this is the opportunity for you. Learn more and apply here!
- Community Management Fellow – The Community Roundtable – Remote Work Opportunity
- Community Manager – CitiStaffing, LLC – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager – Pluralsight – Farmington, UT
- Social Media Manager, Lifestyle Brands (AC Hotels & Element Hotels) – Marriott International – Bethesda, MD
- Community Manager/Concierge – Convene – New York, NY
- Community Manager, Consumer Products – Google – Mountain View, CA
- Digital Strategy/Content Manager – Dietz & Watson, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- Community Manager – The Guild – San Francisco, CA
- Community Experience Manager – Meetup – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager – Sargento Foods – Plymouth, WI
- Senior Manager, Social Media – athenahealth – Watertown, MA
- Sr. Manager, Content & Digital Strategy – J.M. Sucker Company – San Francisco, CA
- Digital Marketing Content Writer – Belay Advisor – Port Washington, WI
- Content Strategist – Advantage Media Group – Austin, TX
- Digital Strategist – Ketchum – Chicago, IL
- Content Strategist – PowerPost – St. Louis, MO
- Sr Manager Digital Content & Social Engagement – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Content Strategy and Insights Manager – go90 Verizon – Los Angeles, CA
- Knowledge Management Specialist – Lumen Solutions Inc – Washington, DC
- Knowledge Management Advisor – CSRA — Pearl Harbor, HI
- Knowledge Management Specialist – (Government) – AT&T – Columbia, MD
- Online Community Manager – Penn National Gaming – Wyomissing, PA
- Social Media Director – NewsMax Media – New York, NY
- Manager, Digital Content and Social Media – California Charter Schools Association – Sacramento, CA
- Senior Business Systems Analyst, Social Business – Equinix – Sunnyvale, CA
Resources for Getting a Community Job
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!