By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Yesterday we hosted our first community workshop – TheCR Connect. To say we are exhausted today is an understatement. From early breakfast with the Akamai crew, to after, after dinner drinks with some of our wonderful members we had a long and awesome day. We’ll publish a full recap of the event in a week or so and we we are gearing up to announce our second location and date!
In the meantime, here are a few pictures from our day!
And you can check out the storify here:
Things we’re reading this week:
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Manager (CA) – Choose Energy – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Community Manager – Chobolabs – Palo Alto, CA
- Zeel Community Manager – Zeel Massage On Demand – Washington, DC
- Community Manager, Extended Studies – California Institute of the Arts – Valencia, CA
- Community Manager – Azazie – Mountain View, CA
- Content and Community Manager – PI Worldwide – Wellesley, MA
- Citizen History Community Manager – United States Holocaust Memorial Museum – Washington, DC
- COMMUNITY MANAGER – 3-4 months (Concord) – Creative Circle – Toronto, OH
- Community Manager – Arc Worldwide – Chicago, IL
- Community Manager – CrowdMed – San Francisco, CA