By Shannon Abram, Director of Marketing at The Community Roundtable
We are a week deep into 2016 and my to-do list is already never-ending. Luckily we’re pretty fired up here at TheCR! Are you a New Year’s Resolutions-type of person? I’m not – but I’m very into the idea of setting intentions.
Last month, instead of sending holiday cards to our members and clients we sent 2016 community mad libs – with a focus on setting intentions for 2016.
I’ve included the card to the right here – please feel free to print it out and use it in your planning for the upcoming year. We’d love to see how you fill the card out – if you share on social media include the tag #
Cheers to an amazing 2016!
Things we’re reading this week:
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Online Community Manager – CLEARLINK – Salt Lake City, UT
- Online Community Manager – ROC USA, LLC – Concord, NH
- Online Community Manager – (Horsham, PA) – QSI/NextGen – Horsham, PA
- Community Manager – G.A.S. Unlimited Inc – Neenah, WI
- Online Community Manager – NYC – TTS Media – New York, NY
- community manager or communication specialist – Select Source International Pvt Ltd – Neenah, WI
- Community Manager – TechTarget – Newton, MA
- Online Community Manager– SOA Software – Los Angeles
- Online Community Manager – nAquent Staffing – Appleton, WI
- Community Manager – The BOSS Group – Neenah, WI
- Online Community Manager (AdWords) – The Judge Group – Mountain View, CA
- Experienced Community Association Manager – Kuester Management Group – Charlotte, NC
- Community Manager – tispr – Santa Monica, CA
- Associate Community Manager – FirstService Residential – Irvine, CA
Community Manager – inContact – los angeles
Community Manager – QualiSystems – Santa Clara, CA