By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable
This week we shared the recorded webinars of our very first “The Benefits of Community Benchmarking” session – featuring Ricoh, and the latest “A Look Inside TheCR Network” which focused on best practices for new member welcome programs. Both are a great way to spend 30 minutes on this Friday if you’re looking for new ideas and community inspiration.
Things we’re reading this week:
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Manager – Townsquared – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Paint Nite – Somerville, MA 02143
- Online Community Manager – ROC USA, LLC – Concord, NH
- Community Manager – Roomer – New York, NY
- Global Online Community Manager – Laureate Education, Inc. – Miami Beach, FL
- Online Community Manager – (Horsham, PA) – Quality Systems, Inc. – Horsham, PA
- Online Community Manager – Creative Circle – San Francisco, CA
- Online Community Manager – CLEARLINK – Salt Lake City, UT
- Community Manager – National Fire Protection Association – Quincy, MA
- Online Community Manager – Fifth Third Bank 839 reviews – Cincinnati, OH
- Social Media Manager (Full-time; contract) – TechSoup – San Francisco, CA
Jumpstart your 2016 Planning:
This December we’re going to make it even easier for you to make an investment in your community and your career with a new (discounted!) community resource bundle – available for a limited time.
You’ll save 30% on full membership in TheCR Network, a community planning toolkit and get access the online community training class of your choice in TheCR Academy. A $2,299 value just $1,495 for a limited time. Use code “2015BUNDLE” at checkout to redeem this special offer before 12/31/15.