By Shannon Abram, The Community Roundtable
Have you been keeping up with our weekly SOCM community fact series? Resident research expert Ted McEnroe has been sharing his top insights from the State of Community Management 2016 report. We know digesting all 50+ pages can be a daunting task for a busy community pro (although we did briefly float the idea of a contest where people could submit pictures of themselves reading the SOCM report on their summer vacations…) so Ted’s excellent posts are a must read for anyone interested in the highlights of the Report.
You can check out the most recent SOCM highlight posts here. And stay tuned, Ted still has eight highlights left to share!
Things We Are Reading This Week
New Social Media and Community Jobs
- Social Media Community Manager – New Avon – New York, NY
- Community Manager – TeePublic – New York, NY
- Global Brand Social Media Community Manager – TruePoint Communications – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Community Manager – Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. – Harrisburg, PA
- Online Communications Manager – Frost Science – Miami, FL
- Community Manager – Cordasco and Company, P.C. – Savannah, GA
- Manager of Marketing and Communications – Tarbut V’Torah Community Day School – Irvine, CA
- PR and Social Media Coordinator – Sound United – Vista, CA
- Community Manager – EROAD – Tualatin, OR
- Social Media & Marketing Manager – Liberty House Inc. – Manchester, NH