By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable
With less than two weeks left in 2015 we’re focused on tallying up the successes of the year, while simultaneously looking ahead to community planning for 2016. Have you started thinking about content, programming and strategy for the new year? We’d love to hear what you’re up to!
- The Community Landscape in 2016
- CCC Fun Fact #5: The demise of the lone wolf community manager?
- A Thank You for You, and a Thank You for You – #thankitforward
- A Look at Community Management Skills and Salaries
- Behind closed doors: The new social media
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Manager I – Sunrise Systems Inc – Neenah, WI
- Online Community Manager – Quality Systems, Inc. – Horsham, PA
- Online Community Manager – SOA Software – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – The BOSS Group – Neenah, WI
- Online Community Manager – CLEARLINK – Salt Lake City, UT
- Community Manager/Communication specialist – SSI Staffing Pvt Ltd – Neenah, WI
- Community Manager – National Fire Protection Association – Quincy, MA
- Online Community Manager – Creative Circle – San Francisco, CA
- Online Community Manager – ROC USA, LLC – Concord, NH
- Online Community Manager – Fifth Third Bank – Cincinnati, OH
Jumpstart your 2016 Community Planning:
This December we’re going to make it even easier for you to make an investment in your community and your career with a new (discounted!) community resource bundle – available for a limited time.
You’ll save 30% on full membership in TheCR Network, a community planning toolkit and get access the online community training class of your choice in TheCR Academy. A $2,299 value just $1,495 for a limited time. Use code “2015BUNDLE” at checkout to redeem this special offer before 12/31/15.