By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
It’s officially Fall in New England – and that means apple picking, drinking cider and jumping in giant piles of leaves. We are counting down the days until our first live workshop – TheCR Connect, which takes place next Thursday. We are also jumping headfirst into Fall programming inside TheCR Network – you can check out a sneak peek into Network programming here.
Things we’re reading this week:
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Manager, Extended Studies – California Institute of the Arts – Valencia, CA
- Community Manager – Req #0135 – USA Funds – Indianapolis, IN
- Community Manager – Hotlist – New York, NY
- Community Manager – Mekanism – Chicago, IL
- Community Manager – WeWork – Santa Monica, CA
- Community Manager – ReWork – New York, NY
- Senior Community Manager – Ubisoft, Inc. – Morrisville, NC
- Community Manager(Internship) – PicJam LLC – Austin, TX
- Community Manager – Lithium Technologies – San Diego, CA
- Community Manager – Loot Crate – Los Angeles, CA
Intrigued by TheCR Network, but want to learn more about what membership entails before joining?
Join Hillary Boucher and a special community guest for a monthly look inside TheCR Network. Each month Hillary will share a look at the research, programming and professional development available exclusively to Network members and her guest will share a short case study on how the Network helps them achieve their community goals.
Bring your questions and see how TheCR Network can provide the tools you need to excel in your community role.
Our next webinar takes place on Wednesday, October 7th at 3pm ET.