By Shannon Abram, Director of Marketing at The Community Roundtable
It was an exciting week here at TheCR! We announced that our already amazing membership in TheCR Network now gets you MORE! Our Community Fundamentals Training is now available to all members as part of your membership package through our new guided community management training program.
Starting this spring we’ll be running the training in the network as a six week training series, alternating between Internal Community Fundamentals and External Community Fundamentals – join the Network now and sign up for a training class today!
Join TheCR Network today to have access to this new perk – a $495 value – free to members!
Already a member?
The 7th annual State of Community Management research survey continues! We are in the home stretch of the research collection phase – and we need your help!
Have 20 minutes? START THE SURVEY HERE
As a thank you for every participants time their next coffee is on us or you can donate $5 to No Kid Hungry/Share Our Strength.
Things We are Reading This Week
New Community Management and Social Media Jobs
- Online Community Manager – City Of Hope – Irwindale, CA
- Sr. Online Community Manager – PlayStation Network – SNEI -…Sony Electronics – – San Mateo, CA
- Alumni Online Community Manager – Babson College – – Babson Park, MA
- Online Community Manager – TechTarget – – Newton, MA
- Online Community Manager (Contractor) – Health Perspectives Group – Seattle, WA
- Online Community Manager – IAC – United States
- Online Community Manager – NYC – TTS Media – New York, NY
- Online Community Manager – inContact – – Salt Lake City, UT
- Social Marketing Producer – ABC10 (KXTV) – Sacramento, CA
- Online Community Manager – 5Miles LLC – Dallas, TX