We’re in week two of the 7th annual State of Community Management research survey and contributions are rolling in.
I cannot stress enough how important this research is – and how valuable your contributions are to us, and to the community industry as a whole. The larger sample size we collect the deeper the insights we can provide – free – to you, and community manager around the world!
Have 20 minutes? START THE SURVEY HERE
As a thank you for every participants time their next coffee is on us or you can donate $5 to No Kid Hungry/Share Our Strength.
As a surprise to all participants we are giving away a weekly community prizepack every Friday for the duration of the survey period (eight weeks!) This week’s prize is of four things we consider to be community manager essentials:
- Our favorite felt tips pens for color coding content calendars, taking notes and doodling “I ♥ CMGRs” in your notebook
- A giant Nalgene so you can stay hydrated while battling trolls
- An extra set of earbuds for blasting tunes or chatting with your moderators
- A drink warmer for those times you for make a cup of coffee and then get distracted – at least that coffee will stay warm!
This week’s winner is Jay Graff, Community Strategist at JM Family Enterprise!
Didn’t win? Don’t worry – take the survey you’ll be entered to win every Frida until the survey closes! Next week we’ll be giving away a “TheCR Prize Pack” including a personalized package of swag from The Community Roundtable!
Don’t forget to share the survey with community friends and colleagues – the grand prize is $1 for every survey participant – help us give you the best prize possible and collect the most comprehensive community data in the world! Share the survey: http://the.cr/socm2016survey
Things We are Reading This Week
New Community and Social Media Jobs
Community Manager – Kcura – Chicago, IL
- Cloud Community Manager – Talent Table – San Francisco, CA
- Digital Community Strategist – ESRI – Redlands, CA
- Community Manager (HOB01UX) – Mercer – Hoboken, NJ
- Online Community Manager – 5th Planet Games – Rocklin, CA
- Sr. Online Community Manager – PlayStation Network – SNEI -… –Sony Electronics – San Mateo, CA
- Online Community Manager – TechTarget – Newton, MA
- Online Community Manager (Contractor) – Health Perspectives Group – Seattle, WA
- Social Media – Community Manager – Contract Staffing Recruiters – Wilton, CT
- Online Community Manager – IAC – United States
- Community Manager – GAS – Neenah, WI
- Online Community Manager – SOA Software – Los Angeles, CA