We’re looking for a creative community manager and content creator to build and bring to life the Crater network. Reporting to the Director of Creator Marketing and dotted line to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for executing day-to-day content in the same way a creator would while keeping the brand voice and values top of mind. You’ll develop, produce and create video and written content, be the voice of Crater in our community and create experiences that bring creators together across the Crater network.
- Build our community, being an active creator across social media with our creators
- Be creator obsessed – know what’s happening in culture, what creators want, what’s coming next and bring the brand as a leader into the conversation
- Be our in house creator – ideate, produce, edit, and publish content, telling stories that support the network’s mission
- Be the day-to-day contact with creators, understanding their needs and bringing them into the Crater experience
- Create campaigns, events and content, working alongside the in-house creative team
- Host and identify other creators and experts to host our events online and IRL. Carry out creator interviews and collab with creators to create content
- Support Creator Marketing Director to build a network with Creator managers, talent, labels and platforms to grow the Crater network. Work with talent to attend events, participate in brand experiences and keep them engaged with the network
- Create and manage video and other digital media content in line with Crater’s brand guidelines
- Guide activations, content and product to create the most value for creators, providing recommendations, based on trends, content analytics and campaign performance. Hosting internal education sessions and sharing trends
- Collaborate with PR team to create success stories to celebrate our network
- You are a creator and know how to grow and engage a community
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in visual storytelling.
- You’re a born networker, you have a strong creator community and get your energy through bringing people together
- Experience creating engaging social and video content with an emphasis on original and branded video
- Experience in creator marketing, producing and executing campaigns
- Experience working with creators, creating branded content, influencer campaigns
- Strong understanding of the specific strengths of various online platforms
- Excellent writing, copy editing, and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of digital content analytics and best practices
- Sensitivity to global cultures and relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to juggle the development and production of multiple simultaneous projects, coordinating with crew, talent, etc.
Not required, but a plus
- You’ve built a network before
- You have your own social media presence, community and following
- You have experience with motion graphics
Check out our DIB Source, a place made to spark conversations about the importance of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
Don’t meet all of the requirements? That’s okay! Feel free to submit your resume and our team will be in touch if there’s a match.
Crater is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Crater is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
At Crater, we believe in leveraging our hiring process as a way to support transparency. The annual base salary band for this opportunity is ($64k – 95k). Our job offer compensation philosophy, which impacts actual compensation, is based on a number of important factors including, but not limited to, internal and market equity, financial budgets, and the individual’s skills, qualifications, experience and education.
Published annual base salary bands do not include individual variable compensation opportunities, such as annual merit increases, bonus eligibility, commission, or equity incentives.
Crater also offers employees a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program. We offer medical, vision and dental coverage, health savings accounts, paid time off to relax and recharge and attend to personal matters, Company paid holidays, family and personal sick time, and a 401(k) plan.
Crater is a first-of-its-kind creator network that accelerates next-wave culture. As a creator collaboration and funding network, Crater is giving creators the opportunity to network and pitch their new projects for investment, ultimately advancing the next generation of culture-makers by taking their creativity to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.