$70k – $80k
Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. We are making blockchain mainstream. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization.
Reach’s Specialty Products team is focused on building ready to commercialize products using its own blockchain development platform. Currently, the team is building a DeFi suite of applications (called Humble) and smart NFT gaming ecosystem (called Game Jam Protocol). We are looking for a seasoned community manager to oversee community growth, consumer retention, and engagement around Humble and Game Jam Protocol.
The Community Manager will be a key contributor and evangelizer of community for Reach’s current and future specialty products. This is an opportunity for someone who has ample experience not just growing and managing large-scale virtual communities but thinking strategically about how loyalty, and engagement within the community can be used to foster long-term growth and business goals. Experience scaling network effects, developing processes and systems behind community growth is essential. The ideal candidate will be passionate about joining a rapidly scaling startup and excited about the blockchain, crypto, NFTs, and gaming spaces.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for community growth, retention and engagement for both Humble and Game Jam Protocol.
- Develop quarterly KPIs for community growth and engagement.
- Strategize on ways to effectively extract value out of existing community members.
- Structure and launch new programs, events, campaigns, and initiatives focused on community cultivation.
- Establish and grow community via event planning, partnerships, content sourcing, social media campaigns, workshops, and other user engagement and acquisition programs.
- Work closely with the Social Media & Marketing lead to align marketing, outreach, and community intiatives.
- Develop new tools, ideas, approaches, and best practices to engage with the community; be reactive towards trends and adjust accordingly; stimulate conversations and moderate regional community channels.
- Develop methods for data-driven decision making; set growth metrics for community engagement and surface insights from these analytics.
- You are obsessed with achieving growth goals and using community as a business’s secret weapon
- You have 3+ years of experience leading developer relations or developer community advocacy programs
- You are analytical and data driven in your approach to building and nurturing communities
- You are creative
- You have experience facilitating sensitive community situations with empathy and tact
- Proven track-record of finding innovative and creative ways to eek value out of an existing community members to support growth goals
- Significant experience in program management, community management
- Proven experience as a community manager or in senior-level campaign management (at some point in your career you had a track record of building community around a product)
- Superb marketing, writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of data/metrics that need to be tracked and investigated to understand success and long-term performance in community acquisition and engagement
- Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Applicant must be passionate about defi/crypto and gaming communities to be successful in this role!
Nice to Haves
- Experience at a rapidly scaling tech startup
- Knowledge about the DeFi and gaming ecosystems
Our Commitment to You:
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.