Full Job Description
- Define and execute on the community operations roadmap and success metrics
- Implement new processes, platforms, and tools for community management, tracking, and driving efficiencies.
- Identify trending topics and business insights to help inform strategy around scale and operations.
- Create innovative and scalable processes to gain broad company participation in Community programs
- Help to define, implement, and refine metrics to measure the success and effectiveness across all Community programs
- Create and distribute dashboards and automated reports to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with members of the team and other stakeholders to review and restructure processes and platforms to ensure we’re operating at scale
- Play a major role as the community stakeholder for community identity and profile integrations
- Identify opportunities to work cross-functionally, including integration and partnership across shared platforms
- Define, manage, and maintain our tool stack
- 3-5 years professional experience in an operations role with a combination of the following as a plus: Operations/Project Management, marketing or data analytics, and community building experience
- Previous experience working with community and CRM platforms
- Understands how to take information from data sources, both structured and unstructured, and turn them into insights, plans, and recommendations
- Loves organizing and optimizing things, and refining existing processes to enable teams to work more efficiently
- Have experience with creating and developing reports and dashboards with various types of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience managing a tool stack and implementing new tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize effectively, and consistently meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team – the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative, while also working collaboratively as a part of a cross-functional team
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.