This individual works within the Community Center of Excellence as the Community Operations Manager.
The role is responsible for leading the holistic delivery of all Community Center of Excellence services to community program leads and practitioners across BUs and countries. The candidate will liaise with program leads to understand needs, create and deliver resources and assets, establish community standards, oversee governance and training, and enable Intel to scale community programs globally.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-directed, proactive, dedicated, collaborative, strategic, and community operations experienced individual who also has a deep understanding of the holistic digital experiences in today’s world. This role requires collaborating and working across internal business units, other internal and external partners, and agencies. The candidate can move seamlessly between multiple projects, and must have strong people and communication skills, high emotional intelligence and strong presentation skills.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Working with Intel stakeholders, including Business Units, product marketing teams, sales, countries, and outside vendors to maximize the value of Intel’s communities while meeting business needs of stakeholders
- Define ways of working and activate the Community Center of Excellence teams as needed based on intake
- Understand and translate demand to overall strategic direction of Community CoE execution and playbooks
- Advise on approaches on a program basis dependent on specific outcomes and needs and target audience
- Collaborate with global community team to operationalize activities and programs supporting scalability and globalization
- Integrate fragmented community workstreams to accelerate program delivery with efficiency
- Establish and document community tools, processes and templates (standards)
- Oversee community governance and training and education
- Recruit internal community practitioners to complement and scale the Community Center of Excellence
- Manage Intel’s internal community for community builders
A successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Empathy and passion for being a customer advocate and the voice of the customer
- Sense of humor: we like to have fun while we work
- Passionate about community and its impact in business
- Proven track record in building community engagement/advocacy programs
- Digital marketing, social media and community experience, with solid understanding of best practices and trends
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, social media and community tools and processes
- A healthy blend of business, operations, project management, and community expertise
- Outstanding strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Accomplished range of skills from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Demonstrated experience influencing across functional boundaries and/or globally
- Experience translating business needs into community requirements
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- The ability to work effectively in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment, make decisions quickly, manage simultaneous projects, and work with many stakeholders across internal groups and geographies
- Proven project management skills in a marketing or communications environment
- The ability to scope/prioritize technical and non-technical requirements and think/act decisively in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-directed, proactive, organized, efficient, detail oriented, accountable, enthusiastic
- Lead, motivate, and drive with empathy
- Sense of urgency; actively listens to others and acts upon information gained
- The ability to establish trust and develop interpersonal relationships and rapport with others
- Comfortable interfacing with senior stakeholders and dealing with confrontation
- Be a natural communicator with strong written and presentation skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
5+ years of community operations experience (or similar role)
3+ years’ experience managing multi-functional teams and driving cross-functional projects across different time zones
3+ years’ experience with technology industry is welcome but not mandatory
Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Los Angeles;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.