Do you have a passion for designing and delivering a community experience that enables customers to ask questions, stay connected, and build relationships? If so, you can help build, manage, and execute the community operations vision for a passionate and growing community of more than 250,000 members worldwide. You will manage community operations and lead efforts to enhance the community platform experience as well as drive the implementation of integrations, programs, and processes between the community and Esri business teams and systems. Be part of an award-winning team that’s growing the digital destination for the worldwide GIS community to find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate.
- Build, manage and execute community operations programs, integrations, and processes
- Manage complex cross-functional technical projects to operationalize community within technical support, product management, software development, and events teams
- Manage community platform enhancement processes including documentation, planning, production, and stage configurations
- Create and drive community release management strategy, schedule, and risk assessment
- Manage vendor and service provider partnerships and processes
- Be the ongoing technical liaison for integrated apps
- Collaborate and partner with community team to create, manage and execute user group, moderation, and MVP programs
- Contribute to yearly community roadmap strategy and resource planning
- Drive operational ways of working and supporting tools for community team (e.g. Trello)
- 3+ years of community management, project management or operations experience
- High level of initiative and desire to create and run world-class community operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more major community platforms or business software (Khoros, Jive, Salesforce, Walkme, SharePoint)
- Aptitude for system and business process integration that may enhance community and collaboration experiences
- Demonstrated knowledge and utilization of project management processes and tools
- Strong understanding of multiple sectors (e.g., private, public, non-profit)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator in a variety of formats; written, verbal, in person, and online
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, notably Excel, Microsoft Teams, and advanced features such as pivot tables, charts, etc.
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s in business, communications, or related field
- Familiarity of GIS and Esri software
- Basic understanding of community gamification principles to guide human behavior
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
To apply for this job please visit external-esri.icims.com.