Analog Devices Inc.
Community Technical Lead
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our growing community team. The Analog Devices community team is committed to delivering engaging online communities for our customers. The Technical Lead will report to the Senior Community Strategist and be responsible for the technical integrity of the ADI online communities: troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve the platform and technical processes. This is a full-time position. Remote work will be considered based on experience.
- Implement and manage updates for the SSO (single sign on), OAuth and passive auth processes
- Work with the IT/IS teams to facilitate code changes, B2C directory improvements and Akamai integrations for the community
- Identify areas of business process improvement for existing manual processes and develop scripted automations
- Maintain and update the community codebase for the headers and footers of all external communities
- Test, evaluate and implement new technology
- Implement custom theme changes across the community
- Assess the timing and need for software updates as well as oversee upgrades to completion
- Develop QA testing scenarios for each permission type
- Collaborate with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications for each project
- Support the roll out of new applications and tools for external communities
- Develop new widgets that will amplify the community’s goals and improve CX
- Create technical documentation to guide future development projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for products and technologies
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with stakeholders to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Highly organized, with the ability to work with multiple teams in different countries
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- A keen focus on business process improvement and CX
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business Information Technology, Business Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Software Development or equivalent
- 3+ years of Insided, Verint/Telligent, Khoros, Vanilla or Jive community developer experience
- 5+ years building modern communities or websites in a professional environment
- Extensive experience with Akamai, SSO, passive auth and OAuth implementations
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs
As part of our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, families, our customers and the community at large from COVID-19 and its variants, ADI has adopted a policy requiring full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021. All newly hired U.S. employees will be required to show proof of vaccination or obtain an approved accommodation prior to your official start date.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: No
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.