Director, Community Responsibilities:
- Define and own the community launch and growth strategy and execute on that strategy for owned community platform, app (future) and key social media channels.
- Drive community member success, retention, and conversion through clear and impactful communication.
- Serve as advocate for the community members to the broader Stripes team. Work as a bridge between the community and the company to ensure members’ needs are represented and considered.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar for community.
- Set community guidelines and ensure community remains a safe space. Know when behavior is counter to guidelines and have a plan for resolving.
- Regularly monitor all community interactions (e.g., posts, groups, comments) and respond or escalate when needed. Respond to questions or comments in a timely manner.
- Assist members who may not be getting the most out of their community experience.
- Support and manage the community team, including the Social Content Strategist & Creator who will be responsible for key channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Reddit.
- Partner with Creative and Content teams to create content at regular cadence. Suggest community members for featured stories or testimonials.
- Suggest new product features and enhancements.
- Collect and share member insights than can inform new product SKUs or marketing communications. Suggest live community events.
- Make sure community is hitting its goals.
- Ensure that community is promoted across all channels within and outside Amyris.
- Represent the community at executive meetings.
- Liaise with customer support team.
- 5+ years business experience in community management.
- Knowledgeable and interested in online communities.
- Detailed, organized, proactive and willing to change direction if necessary.
- Able to manage a varied workload and effectively prioritize effort.
- Experience using communication skills to expressing one’s needs and in listening to others.
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to identify pain points and creatively problem solve, analytical mindset.
- Collaboration is essential, with an eye to optimizing team dynamics.
- The ability to parse through data and uncover key insights.
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.