Website Dentist Entrepreneur Organization
The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization (DEO) is looking to add a successful and enthusiastic Dental Onboarding Community Manager to our Programs team! As the Dental Onboarding Community Manager you will drive member engagement and connection for all of our Members within their first 3-6 months. The ideal Onboarding Community Manager is someone who prides themselves in being able to connect with people and create a valuable member experience alongside your Community Manager team. This competency might just be the most important aspect of the Onboarding Community Manager’s role, because you create first impressions and make sure our members’ 90-day goals are met, turning them into raving fans!
This is a full-time position 35-40 hours per week. The salary range for Onboarding Community Manager is $60,000 – $75,000 annually, with a generous incentive program, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, company-paid short and long-term disability coverage, and paid time off. This position is 100% remote, allowing you to work anywhere. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, technology-focused work environment with advancement opportunities and leadership and personal development training, this could be the opportunity for you!
Dental Onboarding Community Manager Role
The Dental Onboarding Community Manager supports member engagement through communication streams that include onboarding calls, curriculum & resource distribution, 90-day goal setting, and more. As Onboarding Community Manager, you will assist in building relationships with members, and advocating for them and their interests. This position requires someone with great attention to detail, who is proactive and will never hesitate to jump in and help a member, by text, email, calling and developing relationships at live and virtual events. You are passionate about the members’ experience, solving their problems and driving their growth as an entrepreneur.
- Oversee the member onboarding process and make adjustments as we grow
- Assure the onboarding calls are happening in a timely manner and escalate when needed to leadership
- Monitor the sale of new members and create the onboarding tasks required
- Help track the success of onboarding new members over the course of 90 days and again at 6 months
- Facilitation and support onboarding calls with our Coaches and leadership team
- Identify trends in members issues as they relate to the growth model
- Help members identify opportunities in the first 90 days through a process you will be training on by leading industry experts
- Assure new members understand the DEO program(s), their commitment and what’s required of them to thrive and grow their dental organization within the DEO
- Drive event/intensive attendance by helping new members register; explain the event curriculum and get them excited about their journey
- Help members navigate the Member Portal and how it can help them with their burning questions
- Run department initiatives and projects; keep the team on track and look for opportunities to refine our systems
- Support the alignment within the Community Manager team; set up weekly calls and work together to discuss trends, wins, shared issues, etc.
- Oversee the first 90-day clarity calls, assuring members goals and objectives and tracking such are clear
- Document what you learn about members in the onboarding scorecard daily/weekly (as needed)
- Oversee the handoff of members to the next community manager once successfully onboarded, after 90-days
- Drive communication with members daily; text, email, phone, etc., and document connections in our CRM system
- Support the members through connections, resources, coaching calls, and other areas of the DEO menu daily; have an understanding of their needs and our best solutions
- Keep a running log of when you last talked to your members, leading to a daily goal of who you need to connect with and keep engaged
- Be an advocate for members and their interests alongside the other community managers
- Support Live and Virtual Event as needed
- Communicate DEO Event/intensive information to the membership; why attended, what you will learn, etc
- Support Virtual and Live events by attending, taking membership notes, managing the calls (muting/unmuting/tracking attendance), etc.
- Engage in the Private Member Facebook Groups, tracking member conversations in our private member Facebook groups
- Make sure members questions are documented and answered
- Get clarity around what a member is looking for if you’re not sure, text! ASK!
- Ensure DEO member resources are useful and correct upon delivery
- Communicate resources needed by tracking member requests and working with the Learning and Development team
- Attend member virtual calls and document the discussion takeaways with clear actions items
A successful Dental Onboarding Community Managers will help increase customer engagement and retention by establishing themselves as a credible authority in the industry, and by knowing how to solve problems, for their teams
- Member Engagement first 90 days
- Member Retention in 6-months
- Member NPS at 6 months and 1 year
- Dental experience or knowledge highly preferred
- Empathy and relationship builder; understand how to connect people
- Project management skills and understands tracking metrics
- Tech savvy, stays up to date with digital trends with high attention to detail
- Oral and written communication skills to be able to develop engaging content
- Self motivator with excellent time management skills
- Great customer service skills, including ability to moderate both online and in person conversations directly with members
- The ability to adopt new processes and understands the importance of documentation
- Talented problem solving skills; being able to quickly solve an issue efficiently and effectively
- Must have the skills in order to use technology to help engage and interact with members; experience using Google Suite (Excel/Google Sheets), Slack, Gmail, CRM systems, Project Management software like Asana and Monday
- Must have your own computer (with ability to download company required applications) and strong WIFI connection
Who Is The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization?
The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization (DEO) is a group of dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset: they want to be better and make a difference, and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves. Our mission is to provide group practice owners the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group (DSO).
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Work remotely from your home office
- Opportunity to travel in the US, paid for by the Company
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times
- A fast paced, progressive work situation
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom-line
- Laid back teammates
Here Are A Few Things We Love
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get it done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and Google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated
The Company conducts job-related background checks and reference checks prior to hire in order to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which staff, members, resources, and assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation. All background and reference checks are performed in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit deodentalgroup.bamboohr.com.