Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, and, soon, San Francisco.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 8-12 peers to work through their deepest challenges and build a personal board of advisors. Each session is facilitated by an executive coach, which is referred to as a Core Guide in Chief’s community. The Onboarding & Enablement Manager, Core Guides will be responsible for learning and education excellence throughout the entire Guide lifecycle which includes a focus on new Guide hires and tenured Guides, both domestically and abroad.
While Guides come to Chief with years of executive coaching experience, there’s always something new that Guides need to learn – whether it is a new policy, a new tool, a new part of our product experience, or a new technology. By creating learning experiences and development interventions for our Guides, Chief ensures that the Core experience is delivered to our members in a high-quality, consistent, and elevated manner.
This role will be responsible for building, scaling, and delivering our onboarding, training, and enablement offerings in a way that provides exceptional value and “stickiness” for our Guides. You will ensure that we develop and deliver learning content and program experiences that are both engaging and effective.
We are looking for someone that is creative yet detail-oriented, has a pulse on the latest trends in adult learning experience and is able to structure, design, and iterate training workshops, learning materials, and programs to ultimately drive Guide adoption and behavior change. This is an operational role that requires an empathic, team-player mentality, combined with the ability to plan and execute in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Craft compelling, effective, on-brand learning experiences using instructional design, UX, learning pedagogy and behavioral science principles to prepare and to ensure a top-notch Guide population
- Design and build live and asynchronous multimedia learning offerings that allow Guides to resonate with both the operational needs and the relational needs of the Core service
- Drive the Guide learning lifecycle, starting with the onboarding experience and potentially into Guide assessment and certification
- Use Guide performance data to determine what trainings are needed
- Evaluate the impact of your work and drive continuous improvements
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional and program team stakeholders
- Deliver Chief’s learning programs with superior executive presence and professionalism
- Source and partner with subject matter experts for the development of ongoing Guide curriculum
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- Proven experience building and implementing leadership development content in a client-facing instructional design role
- Built learning content and programs for the virtual environment
- Analyze data on effectiveness of enablement programing
- Delivered learning virtually at scale with executive presence
- Leveraged your In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then strategically execute those plans.
- Worked in a virtual environment demonstrating exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Scaling programs –– you have built into the future while delivering an amazing experience to your audience
- Coordinate across departments and stakeholders using strong project management skills
- Visual design skills a plus
- Share a passion for Chief’s mission, positioning, and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.