AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software. Our cutting-edge solutions are used by thousands of enterprises to deliver the essentials of life – such as energy, infrastructure, chemicals and minerals – safely, efficiently and more sustainably.
We’re the first software business in the world to have our sustainability targets validated by the SBTi, and we’ve been recognized for the transparency and ambition of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We’ve also recently been named as one of the world’s most innovative companies.
If you’re a curious and collaborative person who wants to make a big impact through technology, then we want to hear from you! Find out more at https://www.aveva.com/en/about/careers/.
$70,300.00 – $117,300.00
About the Role
As an Online Community Manager in Customer Success, you will lead the strategy and day-to-day operations for our two main user communities – AVEVA Forums and PI Square. The ideal candidate will develop strategies to drive site usage and content with the passion for enabling peer-to-peer connections within our community. Ultimately, the Online Community Manager is responsible for curating a site whose users and content are the foundation of our self-service support initiative.
- Create and execute on the strategic vision of our online platform
- Identify, track and promote relevant KPIs
- Grow the user base and impact of our community
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, partners, potential customers, and industry professionals to help promote our brand and product usage
- Network with community users and develop a customer/partner ambassador group to help promote and lead consistent engagement in the community
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Ensure promotion of community across other web properties
- Establish staffing model and role responsibilities
- Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines and policies
- Lead and support community moderator activities such as responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner, adherence to our community terms/conduct, troubleshooting, etc.
- Train AVEVA employees on how to moderate, admin, or participate in the community
- Build strong relationship with Technical Support, Adoption Services, Training, Product Management, Sales and Marketing teams to procure community engagement and alignment with AVEVA campaigns/objectives.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate to ensure employee engagement by seeding conversations, recruiting participants, and drawing members into Community discussions
- Monitor, track and report on feedback about the community, our products and our services
- Facilitate and create engaging content including blog pieces, posts, and user group topics
- Serve as main contact with platform vendor to identify and communicate issues related to feature enhancements, administrative activities, site usability and contract renewal.
- Project Lead for site design updates, implementation and deployment-related activities
- Provide both verbal and written status updates to leadership and stakeholders
- Interface with other members of the Commercial team to understand how the Community can support their initiatives and goals.
Important Working Relationships
- Align regional activities with global goals and initiatives. to create and adapt value propositions as needed.
- Collaborate with Commercial leadership to align resource needs with key customer proposals and contracts.
- Channel Managers, Distributors, and System Integrators to drive Community participation and promotion
- Marketing team to effectively promote Online Community and associated events
- BS or BA degree or higher, preferably in related discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a community manager, product owner, or similar role/responsibilities with the ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Proven success leading projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Community Platforms, preferably Salesforce Experience Cloud or Verint
- Experience with Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic work environment, and drive overall business results
- Direct and transparent approach to communication with excellent written and oral communication skills, can confidently deliver presentations in large settings
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Working in a close-knit team, must be naturally collaborative and diplomatic with strong networking and influencing skills
- Superior organizational, planning, and analysis skills.
- Driven to improve internal and external customer satisfaction
- Project or program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in English
AVEVA requires all successful applicants to undergo and pass a comprehensive background check before they start employment. Background checks will be conducted in accordance with local laws and may, subject to those laws, include proof of educational attainment, employment history verification, proof of work authorization, criminal records, identity verification, credit check. Certain positions dealing with sensitive and/or third party personal data may involve additional background check criteria.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplary employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
To apply for this job please visit aveva.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.