About Press Ganey
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience, and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care.
The Product Community Manager is responsible for nurturing a robust client community. The position will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team working across Clinical & Reliability products to manage engagement programs that build client loyalty and deliver a peer-to-peer experience for clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement client engagement strategy aligned with product roadmaps and based on a deep understanding of our products, market needs, competitive landscape, and client expectations to ensure client loyalty and a high value client experience.
- Manage community engagement programs and activity such as industry program webinars, learning forums, and client training webinars. Prepare and maintain promotional material and support processes to ensure client engagement. Coordinate with marketing team to meet brand requirements. Support community influencers, guest experts, and learning forum faculty in the generation of content.
- Manage community platform and utilization tools. Create documentation for users, monitor posts, assign badges/recognition to users, email engagement campaigns within community, manage resources/content.
- Perform analysis of product utilization and engagement data to adapt strategy that ensures robust community activity. Collaborate with product team members to align product roadmaps with community and utilization patterns. Collaborate with client service teams to ensure appropriate responses to community and utilization patterns. Coordinate with sales teams from community members solution inquiries.
- Proven ability to nurture robust engagement within B2B online communities.
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Superior problem solving ability, preferably within a customer environment.
- Superior project management, time management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to ensure adequate resources are brought to bear to meet client needs from throughout the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Web Conferencing.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, MBA/MHA preferred.
- 4+ years of online community management, preferably within healthcare.
- 4+ years of managing large scale community membership
- Experience soliciting user and industry feedback: interviewing customers and non-customers, leading focus groups for product design/development.
- Experience with business cases, analytics and reporting, market trends/analysis, competition analysis, positioning, business modeling, and product roadmap development.
- Experience with customer/client management.
- Preferred experience with PG safety and reliabilitiy methodlogies
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
In order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, Press Ganey requires all of its associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to their start date to enter any of our locations or to visit with a client. Associates who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to this requirement.
Press Ganey Associates LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice – Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.