Website Million Dollar Sellers
Million Dollar Sellers is looking for a Remote Community Manager to join our growing team. The ideal community lead candidate is very organized, sociable, creative, tech-savvy, and self-motivated to step up to the plate and help steer the direction of our MDS community while focusing on member engagement.
A strong community has cohesive ideals, is a safe space, and has members who take pride in helping each other prosper. We are looking for a remote community manager who can maintain these ideals within the MDS Group.
Are you someone that constantly helps others, takes charge in group situations and is passionate about growing as a person and leader?? Then you might be the right fit for a dynamic team like MDS. As community lead, it will be your duty to help maintain a high level of activity amongst our members with engagement as a core focus in this role.
The ideal remote community manager candidate will have good communication skills, and be a team player. The Community Lead will become a highly recognized member of our group and be able to build many personal relationships with both our members and our service partners.
This role is 100% remote work. You’re expected to work full time and independently outside of our weekly meetings and communicate with the team through Slack, ClickUp, Airtable and Facebook. You can have a flexible schedule but are expected to be working during regular business hours and be evaluated based on your outputs and efforts.
90 Day Plan:
To transition into this role, we want you to hit the following SMART goals within the next 90 days.
- Get familiarized and understand Click Up, Airtable, Facebook, and Zapier
- Get to know the team members, their roles, our company mission, and our members needs
- Onboarding and attend 2 weekly trainings with your supervisor to understand the process of virtual events and member engagement by week 4
- Learn speaker database and coordinate 10-12 speakers into the database per month to build up a list and schedule
- Assist in handling all types of virtual events
- Help at least 10 members per month get reengaged by following through the current and new member scorecard process
- Understand the % of active members in each Facebook sub group including the # of posts per day, value add engagements, etc. and being able to action and develop processes in converting them from unengaged to engaged members
- Develop and refine SOPs pertaining to virtual calls, handling all calls including coordinating with speaker and host, and posting on social media to promote
- Manage the onboarding process of each new member month by addressing any questions, solve problems, set up welcome call, and be there to support
Here are some examples of the expected workload & objectives (not limited to) for the Community Manager:
- Engage and empower the MDS members in a constructive manner, helping members get their questions answered and post questions to generate engagement
- Executor of tasks – responsible for determining new functionality and evolving the community
Understand and execute all duties from a training plan that consists of setting up meetings with team members and advisory board council, listening to MDS podcasts, getting familiarized with other Amazon related Facebook groups, etc.
- Assist in the administration work for new members including onboarding, scorecard, engagement, etc.
- Work with the Community Project Manager to reach out to members who are unengaged (FB message or email)
- Work with our Community Project Manager to provide feedback on member communications and processes
- Act as a contact point and coordinate with team members to manage and execute on required deliverables as related to our members
- Research topics and coordinate weekly virtual sessions with hosts and speakers in order to make the process seamless for our call hosts & presenters.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed under the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating Systems) method.
- Monitor and log average daily posts in all groups to stay on goal
- Monitor and track social media posts and data, survey members posts
- Promote the ideals and core values of MDS
- Travel to various MDS events and assist event planner as required by helping work with member & partner requirements as needed
- Assist with Onboarding, Welcome and Birthday Boxes for members
- Create and send out surveys for continuous improvement
- Manage and create group chats for group members with varying purposes
The ideal remote community manager candidate should have the following hard and soft skills:
- Prior experience in the eCommerce space is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in managing high-value relationships
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Future-driven creative abilities and highly organized
- Moderate technical experience with tools such as (MS Office, Clickup, Facebook, & more)
- Ability to work independently to debug and solve problems
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and adjust to feedback as needed
- A great personality with a genuine desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to cultivate relationships with all members of the community
$50,000 – $60,000/yr based on prior experience, and as an independent contractor
- Bonus Opportunities
- Complimentary admission to all MDS events to you
- One MDS event ticket annually for your spouse or significant other
- Reimbursement of reasonable travel expenses
- Reimbursement of reasonable software and miscellaneous expenses
Overperformance of KPIs is to be defined once the KPI goals are refined, and stretch goals are set, we plan to have these refined within 90 days. Our goal it to reward performance above and beyond the set goals.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.