Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
As the Senior Community Lead: Trust & Policy, you will be responsible for transparently communicating and engaging the Reddit community around trust, safety, and policy. You will demystify our safety and policy standards and processes, drive understanding of the scope and impact of our teams’ work, and work to deeply understand areas of user confusion and frustration for our team to address.
We are a diverse team that is committed to building an inclusive environment. We’re not perfect, but we listen, admit our mistakes, and evolve. We believe your perspective, skills, passion, and empathy are just as important as degrees or brand names. We encourage applications from all people.
- Produce and engage the community on a regular cadence of public-facing conversations about Trust, Safety, and Policy processes and decisions
- Coordinate content across various channels to share updates, clarify our policies, and keep our community informed
- Partner with Community, Trust, Safety, and Policy to measure and report on safety perception across the site
- Develop new methods to drive increased awareness, transparency, and clarity for users
- Implement go-to-community strategies to drive adoption of safety-related features
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7+ years relevant experience driving change through cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Professional experience in Community Management, Communications, Trust & Safety, Policy, or Product Marketing
- Passionate about driving change and ability to be successful on cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage projects with little oversight
- An ally and resolution builder; can understand the goals of everyone in the room and find a path forward that isn’t just acceptable, but satisfying
- Deep understanding of complex, unique, and risk-averse communities
- Proven success driving adoption, particularly with a reluctant and skeptical audience
This position can work from anywhere in the US or Canada and will primarily be collaborating with US-based teams in the pacific time zone.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.