– Help maintain multiple source of communities (Reddit, Discord, Twitch etc.) and monitor/regularly report on the live-service issues and the players feedback.
– Work with 3rd party service providers to create weekly/monthly community events plan and executing them during the live-service.
-Plan on social postings and interact with players on the official social channels for the title.
– Work closely with Customer Support and Community Managers to solicit feedback and suggestions for the game improvement from the community
-Respond to the live game issues that occur in the game and write up appropriate notices on the forum and social channels when necessary
-Writing copy and proofreading various marketing materials and initiatives across a broad range of mediums, including print, video and web
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or any equivalent work experience
– Experience in the social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
– 2+ years of work experience in video game industry, especially in community management, customer support, QA, or related field
– Extensive knowledge and gameplay experience of MOBA
– Prior experience/interactions with the gaming communities – forum or user group management
– Experience with social channel management, publishing calendars, reporting & analytics
– Strong customer service ethic and great inter-personal communication skills
– Writing skills for the announcements or forum notices, with a great sense of humor
– Ability to act fast on problems or communications and deliver the best results amid a fast-paced, high volume environment
– Creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and grow
– Professional and mature demeanor along with strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.