Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Startups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real-time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing software startups that is reshaping the logistics industry. As a Sr. Community Manager with FourKites, you will be responsible for the strategy and engagement of the FourKites Community. You’ll build rapport with our community members and develop scalable programs based on our objectives. You’ll be the primary line of communication to our community members and partner with other members of the Product team to ensure community feedback is incorporated into our discovery and design initiatives and enhancement requests are considered for our product roadmap. You’ll manage the day-to-day operations and drive programs to increase the value of the community. The programs include our Customer Advisory Boards and our Innovation Partner program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain a Community engagement strategy to create community enthusiasm, drive & increase digital traffic and engagement of FourKites customers, and surface important product feedback
- Facilitate high-level, peer-to-peer conversations through Community threads, FourKites Feedback Calls, and in-person meetings (CABs and Innovation Workshops, once it is safe)
- Review and moderate content in the Community, answering questions or initiating workflow for SME response. Ensure content meets the FourKites Community Guidelines and customers receive the response and support needed. Escalate feedback as needed.
- Track performance metrics and inform the development of proactive engagement strategies
- Partner and work cross-functionally with Go-to-Market, Product Managers, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to design and assist on content (including newsletter, posts, videos, polls, blogs, promotion, etc) and engagement strategies
Who you are:
- 5+ years of community management experience, preferably for an online SaaS platform, showing gradual growth and engagement of members
- Independent self-starter comfortable with executive-level communication
- In-person meeting (Advisory boards preferred) or conference call moderation
- Product management/product marketing experience is a plus
- Analytical & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product or community strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of a start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.