At Kenvue, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we are currently in search of a Social Media Community and Engagement Leader (CEL) . Is this person you? If it is, you will be joining a hardworking and diverse team reporting to the Engagement and Business Solutions Leader. This position will be based in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson New Planned Consumer Health Company, based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world’s largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Assigned to iconic Johnson & Johnson Brands such as AVEENO®, BAND-AID®, JOHNSON’S®, and/or LISTERINE®, the Social Media Community and Engagement Leader (CEL) is responsible for defining, activating, and overseeing best-in-class, business-driving, consumer experiences in social media and traditional engagement channels. Partnering with Brand teams, agencies, and the Consumer Care Center (CCC), the CEL applies subject-matter expertise in social media marketing and leverages compelling consumer insights to shape the development of consumer engagement strategy including channel selection, influencers, partnerships, PR, and content. Through oversight of Consumer Care Center (CCC) teams, and direct engagement in community management activities, the CEL ensures strong and consistent projection of Brand image, voice, and persona across all consumer-facing channels (digital and traditional). Creatively driven, able to demonstrate a strong creative vision with analytical thinking on social strategy.
In This Role You Will
Social Media Community Management
- Establishes Brand-specific community management standards and performance goals
- As needed, collaborates with Brands and agency partners to revise Brand voice and persona . Lead standing up new channels and operating guidelines.
- In partnership with CCC leaders, ensures front-line Social Media Specialists are coached to maximize performance and ensure Brand image, voice, and persona are projected effectively and consistently
- Through monitoring and frequent direct engagement on social media channels, maintains a strong awareness of emerging community themes and trends
- As defined by Brand Teams ways-of-working, supports the development and execution of organic social media activations including content , content publication, monitoring, and moderation
Consumer Experience Advocacy And CCC Point Of Contact
- Manages, mentors and advocates for the Social Media Community Engagement Associate, overseeing social moderation, engagement and advocacy tactics.
- Maintains strong connectivity to Brand partners establishing a comprehensive working knowledge of their priorities and plans including new product introductions, media, professional, eCommerce, promotions, as well as changes to claims, packaging, and labeling.
- Establishes expertise on assigned Brands including Brand voice and persona, their products, their claims and the science behind them, the competitive landscape, as well as category and consumer trends.
- Maintains expertise in all aspects of direct consumer engagement including careful communication, escalation, and compliance.
- Ensures front-line Social Media Specialists are coached to maximize performance and ensure Brand image, voice and persona are projected effectively and consistently.
- Coordinates actions needed to ensure CCC-readiness for all marketing activities including the upload of product details to CCC systems, the drafting and approval of statements and frequently asked questions, definition of data collection and compliance protocols, resourcing, development of training materials and training.
- Partners with Brand leaders, Communications and PR personnel, as well as the CCC Operations and Project Management Team to manage crises and escalations
- Collaborates with Brand and agency partners to revise Brand voice and persona.
- Establishes Brand-specific community management/engagement standards and performance goals.
- Champions voice-of-the-consumer and optimization of the consumer experience. Understands and advocates for consumer needs and preferences. Proactively looks for opportunities to expand brand passion and improve consumers experiences with the Brand.
- Contributes to the development of Brand strategies and tactics that impact consumer engagement channels including social media (organic and paid), influencers, partnerships, ratings, and reviews, as well as Consumer Care telephone service lines and Brand.com “Contact Us” pages.
- Takes leadership in assessing the impact of marketing plans on consumer-facing channels and the CCC
Intelligence, Analytics, and Reporting
- Strives to be a reliable source of knowledge and perspective on consumers and their relationships with Brands.
- Maintains subject-matter-expertise on existing and emerging social media platforms and their use in marketing.
- Analyzes and digests consumer behavior to develop best-in-class content that reaches consumers throughout the funnel to build awareness, drive engagement, and encourage conversion .
- Collects and analyzes data that supports business recommendations and/or highlights compelling consumer insights and business opportunities.
- Collaborates with other business intelligence and market research functional groups to explore data and insight integration opportunities
- Leverages social listening tools such as Brandwatch to monitor trends beyond owned channels.
- Generates thought-provoking reports, recommendations, and business cases. Distributes and/or formally presents them to all appropriate stakeholders. Shapes decision-making.
Social Media Strategy & Content Development (Oral Care ONLY)
- Provides strategic input on paid and organic social media across all brands, including social commerce integrations and advancements, UGC feeds, and shopper marketing activations.
- Collaborates cross-functionally between marketing, digital, and public relations teams to align priorities to the social strategy.
- Builds and implements owned content strategies aligned to brand vision and objectives for the Oral Care category, harnessing the power of storytelling to connect to brand objectives and consumer needs.
- Leads updates to social media playbooks.
- Oversees the execution of content creation, copywriting, approval, scheduling, monitoring, and moderation.
- As needed, manages relationships with external vendors and agencies including budget, contracts, and invoicing.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
Experience And Skills
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant work experience is required. Experience in the Beauty or Healthcare industries is strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms is required (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Experience with social media moderation and social listening tools is required (e.g., Salesforce, Sprinklr, Brandwatch)
- Solid analytical skills are required. The ability to use both data and a strong creative vision to drive and influence decisions are strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are required, including a proven record in creating reports that drive effective decision-making.
- Experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record of results is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing trends and experience in managing influencer content feedback and deliverables.
- Crisis management experience is strongly preferred.
- Copywriting skills are highly regarded especially if applied in social media settings.
- Passion for learning and a natural dissatisfaction with the status quo is preferred
- Demonstrated ability and preference for working in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes. Brings a positive can-do attitude, is a team player, and is eager to show his/her entrepreneurial spirit by treating his/her brand(s) as his/her own.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,600.At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit kenvue.taleo.net.