Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Community team is responsible for driving community engagement and relationship building, advocating for customers within Adobe and driving thought leadership, engagement, and grass roots marketing programs to support our product categories in partnership with a broad set of stakeholder organizations, including: Global Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Product Release & Program Management, Go to Market, and Engagement & Retention.
The Senior Community Operations Manager will partner with the Sr. Director, Community and their leadership team to develop, manage, and scale key initiatives, processes, and operations across the Global Community team. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional operational and program management skills, and motivational change leadership. You are always ready to “roll up” your sleeves and dig into details to assess business needs and identify gaps in community, business and marketing operations. Collaboration, cultivating strong partnership between teams and key partners, and championing operational efficiency – all with a positive attitude—is crucial for success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor and collaborator to the Senior Director, Community and their leadership team on strategic business decisions and challenges, and influence the broader Marketing and Product organizations on their behalf.
- Work with community team leadership to help drive planning and coordination on the community team across multiple categories (Creative Imaging, Design, Video & Storytelling).
- Drive a smooth and effective process for meetings and actions within the community team.
- Partner with the Head of Community to run daily operations of the community team, develop and track OKRs and ensure investment aligns with priorities.
- Collaborate with Marketing Centers of Excellence on cross-functional initiatives, including alignment of resources to the stated vision and strategy, and ensure clear and consistent roll-out of programs and processes, focusing on prioritization with clear line of sight on team members’ essential “must dos”.
- Handle multiple concurrent projects and programs, varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and originations and proactively identify risks in all assigned areas; working with teams and management to mitigate these risks before they become issues.
- Evolve operations for the global Community organization, including establishing standard methodologies, optimizing processes, and driving team synchronicity, engagement and effectiveness, and identify areas of improvement across the broader team by providing actionable insights and recommendations and enhancing transparency on performance and progress.
- Drive the operating cadence for the Community organization, including the weekly leadership team meetings, monthly All-Hands, annual and multi-year/strategic-planning, and business performance reviews to evaluate progress towards goals.
What you need to succeed
- 10 years of shown experience in strategic and/or functional operational roles, partnering directly with senior leaders.
- Outstanding ability to program manage complex operations, understand the what, why, when, how and who to drive better solutions, and proactively design, implement, and lead change initiatives.
- Proven history of being a self-starter, resourceful, and able to prioritize and operate in a fast-paced ambiguous environment with multiple, changing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, with an ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and projects with minimal direction; excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on structure and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization to identify and align diverse perspectives, and advise and influence senior partners to drive open items to effective resolution.
- Proven ability to work in a flexible manner in line with the organization’s objectives and willingness to undertake other duties as reasonably requested.
- BA/BS Preferred or equivalent practical experience.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $107,800 — $238,900 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.