We are seeking an exceptional, customer-focused Senior Program or Product Manager who has:
- A love for Adobe’s community and connecting with customers to drive product strategy and build advocates
- Ability to lead early-access customer programs, collect feedback, synthesize it and translate to action
- Experience with community-led development programs, design research, innovation and early-stage product development
- Ability to work the matrix in a large organization and partner effectively at all levels
- A strong strategy and operations background and experience leading proactively across multiple teams
- Experience building products or programs from the ground up
Lead programs to bring Adobe closer to its customers and communities and ensure customer feedback is flowing into the development process at all stages. Specifically, build and manage Insider Communities, advisory boards, pre-release experiences and infrastructure, and ensure active engagement with target audiences
The impact of the work will be an engaged early access community where customers connect with Adobe and each other to share feedback and input into how we can improve their experience. This role will have impact on how Adobe builds the next generation of products and services by allowing more fluid, iterative, empathetic conversations with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Create and lead insider communities (customer advisory boards, pre-releases) for core creative categories at Adobe, including generative AI, design and video
- Engage with cross-functional partners to ensure active participation and value from early access customer programs
- Craft the ideal experience and partner with teams to build and launch a modern pre-release infrastructure
- Engage in early access communities to understand customer feedback and synthesize findings for product and marketing teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years in product management, community management or program management
- Strategy and execution skills and start-up mentality for getting things done inside a larger organization
- Knowledge of Adobe community and tools and understanding of how to build a trusted community
- Focus and persistence – ability to problem-solve and operate in a multi-stakeholder environment
- User experience or early-stage product development a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $100,100 — $200,200 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adobe.com.