Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
AuditBoard is looking for an experienced Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program Manager with a curious mind-set to join our growing Customer Experience (CX) team! This role will be responsible for formalizing and improving the operations and analysis for a newly formed VoC discipline. The VoC Program Manager will partner with CX leads to build a holistic approach to AuditBoard’s customer insight data gathering process through touch-point surveying and other customer data collection efforts.
- Manage end-to-end operations for AuditBoard’s dedicated listening posts aligned to the customer journey by owning the building, analysis, reporting, and improvement activities
- Curate and build the customer profile to put structure and consistency to customer and descriptive data
- Build the approach on identifying key operational and usage data that should be associated with the collected insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and manage the appropriate outward flow of feedback by working to close both the micro (inner) and macro (outer) feedback loops
- Create the narrative and facilitate insights readouts with appropriate stakeholders at set intervals for a consistent view into the VoC program learnings
- Take ownership of the overall listening approach, including, but not limited to, surveys and various unstructured data sources, and help execute the overall roadmap
- Monitor and validate data quality for all data flowing through the program
- Act as administrator for any VoC or CX tooling and aid in executing roadmap for toolset expansion
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of related experience working in a VoC or CX insights capacity for a B2B SaaS company
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on research, analytics, statistics, or business or proven proficiency in data analysis related to customer data and insights
- Experience with VoC/CX metrics and surveying methodologies; preferred experience in conducting both quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience drawing practical insights from large and complex data sets
- Proficient in VoC/CX tools that include BI/Analytics software (Tableau), survey and CX vendors (Qualtrics), and other analytical tools
- Demonstrated dedication to the customer with a passion for getting their voice heard throughout the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (G-suite and/or M365)
- Comfort in operating independently and maintaining high quality work while being a supportive and collaborative CX team member
- Comfort in presenting findings to peers or leadership and working in a cross-functional work setting
- Experience with persona building, journey mapping, curating data using SQL or Snowflake is a plus
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility
To apply for this job please visit www.auditboard.com.