47% of community teams are consulting on project work, 43% are responding to training requests, and 32% are accommodating coaching needs while only 8% of community teams report that they are Centers of Excellence.t
All of those requests are straining the already stretched resources of community managers and making them de facto Centers of Excellence without formal acknowledgment of that role. Even more critically many community managers do not have the resources or skill sets they need to provide that support effectively while still shouldering much of the responsibility for day-to-day engagement.
So how does an already strained community manager find the time and the energy to provide the resources their teams, peers, and stakeholders’ need to stay on top of industry trends, learn from the success of their peers and manage the hidden work being thrown at them?
Introducing TheCR Library
TheCR Library is an online collection of our most popular assets, refreshed monthly. You’ll find case studies, reports, resource bundles, podcasts, webinars and more.
TheCR Library saves community managers time, and their organization’s money, making sure everyone connected to your community program is using the same proven, research-backed methods to solve your community challenges at every level of your business, instead of hoping the answers you found by searching the internet are correct.
With subscriptions to TheCR Library, you’ll give your team, peers and stakeholders 24/7 access to exclusive community resources, and keep your inner circle up to speed on important community topics and the latest trends in community management.
Subscribers have unlimited access to:
Roundtable reports are tactical assets that help community practitioners address common community challenges through expert advice, SME panels and proven case studies from top brands. Available reports include:
- Tackling Community UX/UI from a Practitioner’s Point of View
- Using a ‘Just in Time’ Approach to Accelerate a Support Community
- Content Strategy: Practical Tips & Best Practices
- Governance & Moderation: Approaching Politics in Online Communities
- On the Go: Mapping Mobile Capabilities to Your Organization’s Needs
- How to Prove Value and Measure Growth and Engagement in Your Community
Don’t reinvent the community wheel. Leaders from global brands including Electronics Arts, Aetna and Autodesk share success stories and offer insight on how to recreate that success in your community. Available case studies include:
- The Evolution of a Community Advocacy Program
- Getting the New Member Experience Right
- Ensuring Consistent Brand Voice through Community Governance
- Improving Community Sentiment: Taking a Community from Hostile to Happy
- Driving Community Participation and Engagement With Gamification
- The Social Executive: Leading a Culture of Innovation
Sometimes you need to tackle a specific problem, and don’t want to waste time chasing down the right resources. We’ve compiled bundles by topic for your convenience and regularly update them with new content. Available resource bundles include:
- Governance and Moderation
- Internal Change Management
- Metrics & Measurement
If you’re looking for a low-lift way to make a real impact on the success of your community program TheCR Library can help. Visit TheCR Library to learn more.