About the Position
We’ve built the world’s most respected community for the people who build communities at amazing global brands. We provide community professionals with the research, programming, tools, and people they need to excel at their jobs. We have a trusted product, engaged customers, and the resources to help you make an impact starting on day one.
What to Expect in this Position
- Talk with prospects and gain an understanding of their challenges and goals. Build long-term relationships built on trust and understanding with them.
- Learn our story, and our member’s stories so you can be a masterful storyteller. Share our mission and successes in a way that resonates with a varied audience.
- Manage a pipeline of active accounts, including identifying appropriate contacts and ongoing follow-up using quality customized communications
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota
- Screen out unqualified prospects
- Demonstrate passion and energy, both externally with the customer and internally with our team
- Become an expert on TheCR Network and the work we do helping community professionals succeed
- 2-6 years experience in enterprise-level B2B sales with direct experience selling to big brands. Track record of sales excellence and beating quotas. Previous owner of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing.
- Experience with marketing, communications, community or IT professionals with an understanding of the challenges and expectations they face. Experience in membership sales is a plus.
- Excellent communicator and strong writer. You're comfortable and articulate on zoom and in email.
- Relationship-building skills. Sociable, caring, engaging, and approachable person who can build meaningful relationships with members on behalf of the organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic. As a fully-remote workplace, our team is defined by strong contributors that excel with minimal oversight.
- Interested in a flexible, part-time role where you can make an impact and live your life. We are not tied to a traditional 9-5 schedule, and provide the ideal workplace for motivated professionals to thrive.
- Comfortable with online technologies and enthusiasm to work as part of a fully-remote team. We use tools like Slack, Trello, and Zoom to stay connected and work out loud.
This role starts as a part-time, fully-remote contract position with the potential to turn into a full-time role. Compensation is a combination of salary plus commission.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all interested individuals to apply for this job. The skills and qualifications listed above are our wish-list and not a rigid checklist of must-haves.
The Community Roundtable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We strongly encourage Black womxn, Latinx, Native American, queer, non-binary, and gender non-conforming applicants to apply.