If you haven’t had a chance to see the podcast series Socious is doing around online communities with business results, you should definitely check it out. There is some really good information there including this video with our own Rachel Happe:
In this session they covered:
- Business benefits of online community – in detail with concrete examples
- Parallels and differences of internal and external online communities
- How 2012 was the year when communities recognized and inserted their power online to make fundamental changes to organizations (Susan G. Komen, the Arab Spring)
- How Executives’ attitudes and behavior toward online communities is changing but still has a long way to go
- How the business of community has changed over the 3 years The Community Roundtable has been serving community and social business leaders.
You can also download this as a podcast and check it out while commuting, running, or watching the kids at the beach.
TheCR Network is a membership network that provides strategic, tactical and professional development programming for community and social business leaders. The network enables members to connect and form lasting relationships with experts and peers as well as get access to vetted content.