Over the last nine years, we've answered a lot of community management questions. This list Community Management FAQs brings all those questions (and answers) together in one place. Have a question not answered here? Send it to us and we'll add it to the list!
- What is community?
- Why do communities matter?
- What are the basics of community strategy?
- Do I need a community playbook?
- Why is a community roadmap important?
- Do I need a community strategy?
- How do you build a thriving community?
- How do I improve online engagement?
- Why build an editorial calendar for your community?
- How do I build a community roadmap?
- How can I get lurkers to participate?
- Should I train my community members?
- How do I write to increase community engagement?
- How do I connect with community members around the globe?
- How do I find a community manager job?
- How do I convince our executives to invest in community?
- How do I get started in community management?
- Why don’t executives take part in community?
- Do community manager roles change as communities mature?
- What do all these weird community acronyms mean?
- How do community managers spend their days?
- Do online communities need dedicated budgets?
- What is the most important trait when hiring a community manager?
- What should I look for when hiring a junior community staff member?
- What are best practices for community moderation?
- Why is my community failing?
- What are the skills of a community manager?
We've spent a decade working with global community leaders fine-tuning the programs, tactics, and tools that make online communities successful. We've distilled the best of these research-backed resources into individual bundles focused on common community challenges.
Click on a bundle to learn more: