We are a small but mighty team of people who like to do meaningful work empowering global community professionals. We also don't take ourselves too seriously. We don't have an office. We don't have set "office hours". No one is checking to see if you're at your desk. We do work hard, take our responsibilities seriously, and thrive in a flexible and supportive environment.
While a background in community management isn't a requirement, a strong passion for people is. We've found that the best teammates care about each other, care about our clients, and care about themselves.
Any open jobs are listed below. Nothing there? We are always happy to hear from passionate people who might be a good fit for our team. You can always reach us here.
If you are looking for a community management job you might want to check out our job board.
Below are openings on our team. You can also check out open community management roles here.
As a member of The Community Roundtable marketing team, you will support the day-to-day marketing efforts to help drive awareness of The Community Roundtable’s products and services through online marketing initiatives and in-person meetings and events. In this junior-level position, you will assist in the day-to-day marketing operations and grow your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Our team is 100% remote. This candidate must reside in the US in order to be considered.
Tools and platforms used in this position:
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Google’s suite of tools (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Benchmark One CRM
- Trello project management tool
Primary duties include: supporting the marketing team’s efforts across all owned and earned properties.
- Pull monthly analytics for all Community Roundtable owned website properties and social media accounts
- Create monthly recommendations for analytics insights to implement across owned and earned channels
A basic understanding of (or the desire to learn) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase brand visibility in organic search
- Create a monthly content calendar and social posts across owned and paid Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels
- Curate and repurpose existing content for social media
- Create engaging graphics to accompany social media content
- Develop strategies and tactics for paid social campaigns
- Help coordinate conferences, meetings, and events both online and in-person
- Ensuring content on our web properties is relevant and current
- Work with team members to edit and post content
- Identify gaps in the current content strategy
The ideal candidate has a background in marketing and a passion for online communities. You are a creative, strategic thinker, and problem solver with strong analytical skills. You thrive working independently on a small but mighty team.
A degree in marketing is preferred but not required. In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- An insatiable curiosity and desire to learn on the job
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others
- The ability to effectively work from home
- The desire to grow their skillset in a supportive environment
This role is a full-time, fully-remote position. Applicants must be based in the US.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to jobs at communityroundtable.com with MARKETING GENERALIST in the subject line.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered for this position.