Our members tell us that TheCR Network is the best deal in the community industry. For less than $2,000 a year, members have access to our entire content and research library, live and on-demand community training courses, an engaged group of peers and community enthusiasts from around the world, resources bundles to solve common community challenges, weekly programming to improve skills and be inspired with new ideas, and, well, I could go on an on.
For community professionals working at an organization with training, education, professional development, or events budget, it’s a no-brainer. But, what about everyone else?
We are thrilled to announce our 2021 TheCR Network Scholarship Program designed to put the power of TheCR Network in the hands of individuals of systematically lower-resourced industries.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, the TheCR Network Scholarship might apply to you:
- Are you looking for a future in Community or Community Management?
- Have you explored a TheCR Network membership but found it cost-prohibitive?
- Are you interested in advancing the Community space and/or Community approaches in their specific industry/space?
- Do you have a desire to learn and gain skills & experience in the Community space?
- Do you work in a lower-resource industry (i.e. education, non-profits, publishing, gaming) in a community capacity?
This exciting new program is provided a no-cost to the individual through generous partnerships with leading community platform and services vendors.
We believe that offering access to individuals that may not otherwise have the financial means to do is beneficial not just for those who receive the scholarship, but all members of TheCR Network. Increasing the diversity of membership to include organizations that are not traditionally well-resourced provides a more holistic and comprehensive experience for everyone.
Learn more about TheCR Network Scholarship program, requirements and application process here.