By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
In case you missed it we released our second annual Community Careers and Compensation report yesterday. The report is chock full of interesting new data – everyone can get the summary report now – click here!
To get the full report, you can complete the 10-minute survey now at https://the.cr/ccc2015survey. (If you took the survey this year check your inbox for the download link!)
We’ll also be digging into the data in blog posts over the coming weeks. Watch this space for that – and download the summary report for further exploration
Things we’re reading this week:
Two Free Webinars:
A Look Inside TheCR Network + Best Practices for New Member Welcome Programs – Join our community manager Hillary Boucher for a free webinar where she’ll share a behind the scenes look at the Network, and gives advice about best practices for new member welcome programs.
- Are you struggling to figure out what’s next for your community?
- Are you tasked with providing community insights to your organization and need to educate stakeholders?
- Are you thinking about 2016 need to figure out where your community budget will be best spent?
- Do you stakeholders not understand what goes into community management?
- Are you the one that needs to make the case for community at your organization?
- Do you wonder if you management approach is aligned with your community approach?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then a community benchmark can help you.
Join Rachel Happe, Principal and Co-founder at The Community Roundtable for a 30 minutes webinar on December 3rd, where she will share how community benchmarking provides a valuable assessment of where your community actually stands. It’s information that gives you the ability to set priorities, make decisions and manage budgets with confidence.
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Relations Manager – Enlivant – Nebraska City, NE
- Community Manager – Datto, Inc. – Norwalk, CT
- Community Manager – Electronic Arts – Redwood City, CA
- Community Manager – IDG – Framingham, MA
- Junior Content Manager – Barkly – Boston, MA
- Social Media Coordinator – Fair Lawn, NJ – DePasquale Companies – Fair Lawn, NJ
- Social Media Research Analyst – Maritz Inc. – St. Louis, MO
- Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager – ABB Enterprise Software – Atlanta, GA
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Greenback Expat Tax Services – Remote
- Social Media Coordinator- Ken Garff Corporate – Ken Garff Auto Group – Salt Lake City, UT
- Social Media Coordinator – Jabil Circuit 224 reviews – Saint Petersburg, FL
- Social Media Specialist – Mavenlink – Irvine, CA
– – –
Interested in learning more about TheCR Network? Join our community manager Hillary Boucher for a free webinar where she’ll share a behind the scenes look at the Network, and gives advice about best practices for new member welcome programs.