Explore the structure, model and approach for impactful community ROI models.
Community ROI and business models are notoriously tough to document. The strength of communities are their diversity and complexity; this makes creating a simplified, credible model and narrative all the more challenging.
However, being able to educate stakeholders concisely on how community value is generated and what it does for the organization is critical for securing the support and budget to execute successfully.
In this workshop you will:
- Explore an understandable, credible and consistent way to measure ROI
- Collaborate on a community ROI analysis that includes past results and future projections
- Learn how to refine and update the ROI analysis
- Learn how to apply the ROI model to different use cases
- Learn how to show the impact of communities to specific workflows
This Community ROI workshop is ideally a one-day, on-site session with your community program owners, community stakeholders, and relevant team members.
You'll benefit from this Community ROI Workshop if...
You are building a business case for your online community program
You want to increase
support from executive
You are doing annual
program and budget planning.