During this workshop, FeverBee’s Richard Millington will guide participants to gather and deploy data to systematically increase engagement, prove their worth, and build a successful community strategy.
This workshop will include the following:
- The key indicators to use when evaluating what members really want from a community.
- How to gather and extract the data from whichever community platform you’re using.
- What to do when you can’t gain access to the data you need or things go wrong.
- The types of analyses you can design to prove the value of your community.
- How to use data to prioritise your activities.
- What a great data system looks like - and how to build your own.
- Setting performance benchmarks and making realistic forecasts.
- The community-driven impact system for assessing community value.
This workshop is targeted specifically at people who already have a community that is generating significant engagement and want to take things to the next level.
If you’re finding yourself constantly struggling to get the data you need to prove your worth, this is for you.
If you’re not sure what to focus on next or what will drive the most impact, this workshop is for you.
If you want to make sure you’re on the cutting edge of using data within communities, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will take place on Wednesday, October 4th in Boston, MA.
Registration is limited to 30 participants and will sell out.
Workshop registration includes a half-day workshop with Richard Millington on the afternoon of October 4. 2023. It also includes access to the co-located Community Technology Summit, including morning sessions, breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail party.
Workshop participation is limited. We cannot accommodate registrations once the event sells out.
Data-Driven Community Management Workshop - Early Bird (10 Available)