For TheCR Network members and clients we work with, research about community management is becoming increasingly important as social business programs grow. Community managers and their executive stakeholders have a lot of questions about how to make sound business decisions regarding communities.
Our mission at The Community Roundtable is to provide community leaders and stakeholders with research and information that supports good decisions about their community programs. Since 2010, the State of Community Management research has helped the market:
- Understand the components and competencies of business communities.
- Build community and social program roadmaps.
- Compare the maturity of their organization’s community program.
- Ask questions and explore options about ways to grow your community program.
- Establish credibility and executive support.
We are excited to make all of this research available as a toolkit.
The State of Community Management Toolkit is a digital download that includes:
- The Community Maturity Model, TheCR’s framework for establishing a community program roadmap [Graphic]
- The Community Maturity Model: Defining Enterprise Wide Maturity – a reference guide that defines how to use the CMM to assess and plan enterprise-wise social and community maturity [Reference Guide]
- The 2017 State of Community Management: Leveraging Investment to Create Strategic Value [Research]
- The 2016 State of Community Management: Quantifying the Value of Community [Research]
- The 2015 State of Community Management: Harvesting the Reward of Community [Research]
- The 2014 State of Community Management: Assessing the Maturity of Online Business Communities [Research]
- The 2013 State of Community Management: Moving Toward Maturity [Research]
- The 2013 State of Community Management: Value of Community Management [Research]
- The 2012 State of Community Management Report: From Exploration to Evolution [Research]
- The 2011 State of Community Management Report: Best Practices from Community, Social Media, & Social Business Practitioners [Research]
- The 2010 State of Community Management Report: A Level Set of Community Management Practices [Research]
The SOCM Toolkit is available for purchase for $99.
Toolkits are for individual use and not licensed to be shared or distributed. If you have questions or are interested in an enterprise license, please contact us.