Building a community program is a journey – a series of twists, turns and milestones that leads to a more networked organization.
The Community Roundtable’s Build Toolkit helps you focus on the stages of your journey that move your organization’s community program forward. The Build Toolkit aims to educate community owners and social strategists who are working on organizing, assessing and reporting on their community efforts.
This toolkit will help you answer these questions:
- What are common challenges for adoption of social tools and how can I address them?
- What are good practices for engaging users?
- How do I promote active users in my community?
- What can I do to standardize community guidelines and practices?
- How do I build enabling policies and programs for people to use social tools while minimizing risk?
- How do I track the growth, success, and value of my community program?
The Build Toolkit is a digital download that includes:
✓ The Community Maturity Model, TheCR’s guide to the competencies for community success
✓ 3 research reports, detailing levels of community maturity based on TheCR’s work with over 90 organizations
✓ 8 case studies, profiling the best practices and lessons learned of organizations implementing community
✓ 26 resources curated specifically for organizations that are implementing community programs
✓ 6 worksheets to help you along