While our Internal and External Community Management Fundamentals are designed for community managers who need to start and build communities, The Community Roundtable’s Community Program Essentials course covers key topics in community program management.
The course is aimed at professionals looking to grow their community program management skills and focuses on creating the strategic, operational and technical elements to make communities succeed within the larger organizational context.
Self-Paced Community Program Essentials
This version of the Community Program Essentials course intended for self-paced learning that can easily be completed in 4-6 weeks. You'll work through the modules and worksheets on your own, and on your timetables.
Who should register?
This course is targeted at community professionals who have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of community management and who want to learn about community program management. What will I learn?
Participants will learn how to:
- Hire for distinct community management roles
- Build a community business case
- Coach executives on how to engage
- Develop a community playbook
- Build and evolve an advocacy program
- Design a training approach
- Use benchmarking for planning, budgeting and communicating
- Prepare for and think about the future of communities
Those who complete the course successfully receive a Certificate of Completion.