If I had a nickel for everytime someone said, “Really, I didn’t know you could find THAT in TheCR Network!” I’d have a really big pile of nickels. So, in an attempt to peek behind the proverbial curtain I wanted to share a look at one of the most used parts of the Network – our resource bundles.
Enter TheCR Network Resource Bundles.
Our team has compiled a living library spanning 13 of our most frequently cited challenges, including crisis management, launching a new community and gamification. Each Resource Bundle includes reports, case studies, discussions threads, blog posts, research, models and real-world examples of successful plans.
And every resource bundle is available for free to all members of TheCR Network.
Below is an overview of what members can find in the Engagement Resource Bundle – this particular one includes resources on different forms of engagement, how to better engage, as well as definitions of engagement for different communities.
- General Engagement
- Social Media
- Specific Communities
- What Constitutes An “Engaged” Community Member?
- What Types Of Community Events Get The Most Engagement?
- How Do You Measure Engagement When Logging In Is Optional?
- Measuring Value-Gained And Value-Added Activities
- And more….
- Beyond Engagement: Moving Businesses & Creating Movement
- Community Engagement: Turning Customers Into Fans, Yahoo Case Study
- Case Study: Using TheCR’s Work Out Loud Framework To Measure Adoption & Engagement
- And more…
- The Holy Grail Of Engagement And Why Communities Matter
- The Language Of Engagement
- Executive Engagement In Three Venn Diagrams
- And more…
OTHER THECR RESOURCES
- TheCR’s Engagement Framework
- Community Maturity Table
- (Discussion) Getting Into The Weeds Measuring Engagement In Jive
- (Presentation) Architecting A Collaborative Culture Using TheCR’s Work Out Loud Framework
- And more…
This section includes books, blogs, example engagement playbooks and templates for members to use tactically. The Network team told me this was top secret, member’s only stuff!
Each resource bundle is a living library, with the content constantly being updated by our community team to ensure our members have access to the most current and valuable information available.
If you’re interested in access to the Engagement Resource Bundle, or any the other 12 resource bundles currently available you can join TheCR Network, or drop us a line. We’re always happy to chat with community professionals!