As we head into the new year we’re paying special attention to building value in our communities in 2014. Over the last week week we looked at resources you can use when you’re building a social or community program, the value of social business and how to articulate the power of community management. We’re already looking forward to next week when we’ll tackle the idea of building reputation in community management.
Our favorite links this week include two exciting social jobs, a lively discussion on community participation and some great advice from an industry expert. We’re also excited for some upcoming events and would love to hear where you plan on learning and networking in 2014.
As always have a safe and happy weekend. We’ll see you on Monday with some fun blog content from expert guests!
- Percolate is hiring a Community Manager and a Client Solutions Manager in NYC.
- Great comments on this post about getting a non-technical audience to participate in a technical support community.
- The five elements of Working Out Loud from John Stepper.
- Goals, Objectives, and Setting Your Social Media Radar on Success
- A few valuable events coming in the next few months: IBM Connect, Enterprise 2.0 and J. Boye Web and Intranet.