By Shannon DiGregorio, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Build Month at The Community Roundtable continued this week with a look at how you can build reputation in social and community initiatives. Whether you’re focused on becoming a social strategist or augmenting your skills with additional training 2014 can be the year that you build your reputation by really taking control of the path you’ll forge in the community world.
Our favorite links this week include a great guest blog post by friend of TheCR Scott Hebner, a look at ways to be more productive and the not-so-shocking idea that having genuine conversations with your customers can lead to a better experience with your brand.
- We are excited to launch a new webinar series highlighting the community work of members of TheCR Network. Our first event is 1/29 with special guest Chris Catania from Walgreens. You can learn more here.
- Great look at 2014 social business trends with Scott Hebner, VP of Social Business at IBM
- How can you be more productive? Stop spending time with toxic people. Sounds good to me!
- Not a surprise: Actual conversation delivers better customer experiences.
- Building Reputation: Becoming a Social Strategist:
- What if your whole company took a year off to refresh? This one did.
- The worst social media marketing advice you will ever hear.
Have a wonderful weekend – if you like playoff football you’re in luck! We hope you enjoy the weekend whether you’re snorkeling with sharks or shredding up the slopes! See you back here on Monday with a week-long look at building connections as our Build month continues.